Online RSA – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have paid for and enrolled in the online RSA course, but I am yet to receive the email containing the link to the course, my username or password. What happened to it?
A: There are a couple of reasons why this may have occurred as follows:
1. the email address provided during enrolment was incorrect;
2. the email was forwarded to the email address provided and went to your junk mail folder; or
3. the email was accidentally deleted as suspected spam (the email comes from CompliancePlus@htsolutions.com.au).
Q: I completed the online RSA course over 2 weeks ago and I am yet to receive my certificate. When will it arrive?
A: Please contact the William Angliss Institute Compliance Office on (03) 9606 2203 or (03) 9606 2185 if you have not received your certificate within this time frame. WAI will confirm the address it was sent to and will re-issue the certificate upon request.
Please note: A print out of the email confirming your competency is acceptable evidence of RSA compliance and a copy must be provided to your manager until your certificate arrives.
Q: The username and password I was issued does not work. Why?
A: There are several reasons, as follows:
1. the username and password are required to access the course via the link that was provided in the same email and will take you to an internet site called “Compliance Plus”. Please note that they do not allow access to the member’s area of the AHA (NT) website; or
2. you have already accessed the assessment which means that you need to have the course re-assigned to you. Please note: you may access the learning materials as often as you like, but once access to the assessment has been made, you need to complete the test before logging out. The Learning Materials MUST be accessed prior to the assessment.
Should you require further assistance, please contact the WAI Compliance Office on (03) 9606 2203 or (03) 9606 2185.