The hospitality industry provides many employment opportunities ranging from bar work, cleaning, functions, gaming, food preparation, food service, security, marketing, management and public relations.
Education and training is an extremely important aspect of staffing to ensure social responsibilities are upheld. The laws also require staff to be diligent in respect to their duties. The hospitality workforce will be better equipped with skills and the level of customer service provided to patrons will be high when training is provided.
The AHA (NT) is committed to traning and development in the hospitality industry and continues our partnership understanding with Sean Mahoney of International College of Advanced Education (ICAE) for training. ICAE is a qualified and accredited training provider who specialises in hospitality training.
- Responsible Gaming Services
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Certifcate II in Security Operations (required under legislation)
Funded or enterprise funded New Apprenticeship training include:
- Certificate II, III & IV in Hospitality Operations
- Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- Certifcate III in Commerical Cookery
- First Aid
- Food Hygiene
- Quality Customer Service
- Workplace Engligh, Literacy and Language programs
- Assessment and recognition of overseas qualifications for migration to Australia
- Indigenous employment and skills development programs
For more information please contact:
International College of Advance Education
Ph: (08) 8941 5959
Fax: (08) 8941 5960