Membership with the AHA (NT) provides individual businesses with many advantages, it is also vital to the future of the hospitality industry in the Territory, as a member some considerable benefits, include:
- Provision of advice and assistance to individual members.
- Lobbying all levels of government on industry-wide issues.
- Negotiating service and supply contracts for all members.
- Industry-only events and Awards.
One of Member's key benefits is the AHA (NT)'s Industrial Relations services, which includes:
- In-house advice on industrial relations matters, such as performance management, terminations and dismissals, employer obligations and relevant award interpretations;
- Wage rate tables and information;
- HR policies and procedures for your workplace;
- Representation at the Fair Work Commission, mediations and conciliations;
- Assistance with negotiations with unions regarding industrial disputes;
- Advocacy on Award matters affecting the hospitality industry at both Territory and Federal level;
- Regular webinars on pertinent IR topics;
- Regular updates on changes in legislation and information from the Fair Work Ombudsman
Members are encouraged to call the AHA (NT) Office on (08) 8981 3650 to discuss any query you have. Our office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5.00pm, or email: email@example.com or visit our Darwin Office - 20/24 Cavenagh St.